Here are some updates from our comunity:
- We have 3 new members of the board!!- Elected on November 8 2018
- 2018 Financial Reports are available on our Forms & Doc section.
- We have a new manager from Henderson Properties!!
Hoping to have an amazing 2019 as a Community!
Please join us on our annual meeting on November 8 @ Mulberry Presbyterian Church 6:00pm-8:00 pm.
We are looking for new members to fill our HOA board and also a new chairperson for our Community Watch Committee.
We wil be presenting the next annual budget and some new achivements for our community.
Refreshments will be served, and we will have some suprises.
We appreciate your assistance!
This are some Pet friendly shelters for both local & evacuee pet owners that are looking for places to board or keep their pets during #HurricaneFlorence.
-East Meck High School 6800 Monroe Rd Charlotte 28212
-South Meck High School 8900 Park Rd Charlotte 28210
-North Meck High School 11201 Old Statesville Rd Huntersville 28078
-Olympic High School 4301 Sandy Porter Rd Charlotte, NC 28273Opening 1600hrs
-Ardrey Kell High School 10220 Ardrey Kell Rd Charlotte, NC 28277
Looking for pet boarding? Search online for boarding facilities in Charlotte.
Make sure you bring ALL of your pet supplies, including their veterinary records.
Hurricane Preparedness Tips from Henderson Properties
Be Prepared – Be Safe
Setup Light Sources
Create a Water Supply
Emergency Plan & Shelter
Secure and Protect:
Take Care of Yourself
Remain calm and think clearly.
After the Storm
For areas managed by the HOA, notify Henderson Properties at 704-535-1122. Keep in mind that the whole area may be in a similar position, and services will be delayed due to high demand.
It is officially Summer! Magnolia Acres Community Watch Committee would like to give all the residents a few tips:
1) Get to know your neighbors!
2) Keep up your yard and encourage your neighbors to do the same
3) Improve lighting on your street.
4) Keep vacation dates off social media.
5) Please be respectful and do not block other resident’s driveways with parked cars causing problems for those who are driving on the street.
6) While walking your pet please pick-up after your pet.
7) Summer is here please be respectful of other homeowners while enjoying the outdoors and keep music to minimum.
8) School is starting soon. Please remember to provide a buddy system for your kids in the morning and afternoons.
9) This is a friendly reminder for everyone to pay there bi-annual HOA fees! It is encouraged for those who can to pay fees early!
10) We would like to keep crime or suspicious behavior to a minimum if you see anything please call 911 and report incident to the local police.
11) The HOA would like to host our annual summer activity for those interested in volunteering please contact the HOA board at Magnoliaacresboard@gmail.comand provide your name, telephone number and address.
12) Our next Annual HOA meeting will be on Thursday August 30that the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center at 6p,m. All homeowners are welcome to attend. School supplies will be given away at the August meeting while supply last.
13) Our next Annual meeting will be November 8th, 2018 to vote on the new officers for the board at 6p.m. at Mulberry Church .
13) Our next Community Watch Meeting will be held on Tuesday September 4that 6p.m. at the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center
1) Be sure to remove all items/gifts/accessories from your cars from plain-view so they cannot be stolen from your vehicle. Also make sure all doors are locked at night.
2) Remember to stay with your vehicle once it is started so that so that you will not become a victim of a car theft. Note: It is against the law to start your vehicle and leave it running unattended and there is a $50.00 fine.
3) From time to time we are sure that you will have friends and family gatherings be mindful of your neighbors regarding loud music and parking the city has a noise ordinance and a time at which all music must be turned off please see CMPD website.
4) Magnolia Acres Community has increased police surveillance within our community within the New Year so you will see increased police patrol in our area.
5) Watch out for your neighbor if you see something suspicious be sure to call 911 to report it immediately.
6) Also if you would like to join the Neighborhood Watch Committee please attend our next Committee Meeting on Feb 17th at Showmars on Little Rock Road at 7pm.
**Remember if you see something say something***
Magnolia Acres Community Watch Community.