Hurricane Preparedness Tips from Henderson Properties
Be Prepared – Be Safe
Setup Light Sources
Create a Water Supply
Emergency Plan & Shelter
Secure and Protect:
Take Care of Yourself
Remain calm and think clearly.
After the Storm
For areas managed by the HOA, notify Henderson Properties at 704-535-1122. Keep in mind that the whole area may be in a similar position, and services will be delayed due to high demand.
It is officially Summer! Magnolia Acres Community Watch Committee would like to give all the residents a few tips:
1) Get to know your neighbors!
2) Keep up your yard and encourage your neighbors to do the same
3) Improve lighting on your street.
4) Keep vacation dates off social media.
5) Please be respectful and do not block other resident’s driveways with parked cars causing problems for those who are driving on the street.
6) While walking your pet please pick-up after your pet.
7) Summer is here please be respectful of other homeowners while enjoying the outdoors and keep music to minimum.
8) School is starting soon. Please remember to provide a buddy system for your kids in the morning and afternoons.
9) This is a friendly reminder for everyone to pay there bi-annual HOA fees! It is encouraged for those who can to pay fees early!
10) We would like to keep crime or suspicious behavior to a minimum if you see anything please call 911 and report incident to the local police.
11) The HOA would like to host our annual summer activity for those interested in volunteering please contact the HOA board at Magnoliaacresboard@gmail.comand provide your name, telephone number and address.
12) Our next Annual HOA meeting will be on Thursday August 30that the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center at 6p,m. All homeowners are welcome to attend. School supplies will be given away at the August meeting while supply last.
13) Our next Annual meeting will be November 8th, 2018 to vote on the new officers for the board at 6p.m. at Mulberry Church .
13) Our next Community Watch Meeting will be held on Tuesday September 4that 6p.m. at the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center
1) Be sure to remove all items/gifts/accessories from your cars from plain-view so they cannot be stolen from your vehicle. Also make sure all doors are locked at night.
2) Remember to stay with your vehicle once it is started so that so that you will not become a victim of a car theft. Note: It is against the law to start your vehicle and leave it running unattended and there is a $50.00 fine.
3) From time to time we are sure that you will have friends and family gatherings be mindful of your neighbors regarding loud music and parking the city has a noise ordinance and a time at which all music must be turned off please see CMPD website.
4) Magnolia Acres Community has increased police surveillance within our community within the New Year so you will see increased police patrol in our area.
5) Watch out for your neighbor if you see something suspicious be sure to call 911 to report it immediately.
6) Also if you would like to join the Neighborhood Watch Committee please attend our next Committee Meeting on Feb 17th at Showmars on Little Rock Road at 7pm.
**Remember if you see something say something***
Magnolia Acres Community Watch Community.
Welcome to your new community website! The purpose of the website is to improve communications within the community, a place where we can share and be aware of incoming events.
Fear of Crime : Reality Vs Perception
- How likely is that you will become a crime victim?
- Do you read the newspaper and watch news?
- Do you discuss current events with your family and friends?
- Have you ever heard a story that left you feeling as though you knew them?