It is officially Summer! Magnolia Acres Community Watch Committee would like to give all the residents a few tips:
1) Get to know your neighbors!
2) Keep up your yard and encourage your neighbors to do the same
3) Improve lighting on your street.
4) Keep vacation dates off social media.
5) Please be respectful and do not block other resident’s driveways with parked cars causing problems for those who are driving on the street.
6) While walking your pet please pick-up after your pet.
7) Summer is here please be respectful of other homeowners while enjoying the outdoors and keep music to minimum.
8) School is starting soon. Please remember to provide a buddy system for your kids in the morning and afternoons.
9) This is a friendly reminder for everyone to pay there bi-annual HOA fees! It is encouraged for those who can to pay fees early!
10) We would like to keep crime or suspicious behavior to a minimum if you see anything please call 911 and report incident to the local police.
11) The HOA would like to host our annual summer activity for those interested in volunteering please contact the HOA board at Magnoliaacresboard@gmail.comand provide your name, telephone number and address.
12) Our next Annual HOA meeting will be on Thursday August 30that the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center at 6p,m. All homeowners are welcome to attend. School supplies will be given away at the August meeting while supply last.
13) Our next Annual meeting will be November 8th, 2018 to vote on the new officers for the board at 6p.m. at Mulberry Church .
13) Our next Community Watch Meeting will be held on Tuesday September 4that 6p.m. at the Tuckaseegee Recreation Center