Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where can I pay my HOA fees?
    • There are 2 options:
      1. You can send a check to 919 Norland Road Charlotte, NC 28205 payable to Magnolia Acres HOA
      2. Online at : www.hoabankservices.com and follow the instructions there.
  • When do I have to pay my HOA fees?
    • There are 2 Options:
      1. You can Pay all your fees once a year (December year before or January current year)
      2. You can make 2 payments: January and July of the same year.
  • Who is the Community Management Company?
    • Henderson Properties is the actual management company for Magnolia Acres,  for more information please go to de website: www.hendersonproperties.com
  • How do I submit an architectural change request?
    • Standard Magnolia Acres ACC Application Form (you can find it in forms and documents here in the website)
    • Copy of lot survey with any exterior improvements located on the survey Photograph or other illustration of what is to be installed
    • Color samples (where applicable)
    • Check in the amount of $25.00 made payable to Magnolia Acres HOA

      It is the responsibility of the homeowner to secure all necessary permits/approvals.

      When everyone closed on their home, their closing documents should have included a copy of the final lot survey for the property. This is normally a legal sized sheet of paper with shows the lot and any structures placed on the lot (outline of the house, driveway, patio, walkway, etc.) when adding anything to your property (deck, fence, outbuilding, patio expansion, etc), a copy of the survey with the improvement drawn on the survey ALWAYS has to be included.

    • For more information please see ARC Guidelines
  • What is the roll of the Board?
    • Community associations are unique entities, and the boards that lead them fill unique roles. It consists of officials elected to represent and protect the best interests of their constituents.  The role of the board is to protect and increase property value. This is accomplished by operating the association, maintaining the common property, and forcing the government documents.
  • If I received a violation notice, how much time do I have to resolve my delinquence?
    • The owner will be given 10 days to correct the violation. After the 10 days have elapsed, a re-inspection of the lot will be performed by the Association’s Management Company, Architectural Control Committee, or a Rules Committee of the Association to determine if the violation has been corrected.
  • What is a hearing notice and how can I explain my case?
    • The hearing notice is to discuss with the Board the violation and offer any explanation or evidence regarding the alleged violation. The hearing notice will be postmarked at least 10 calendar days prior to the hearing date and mailed via certified mail. The Hearing Notice will specify the violation, the date, time and location of the hearing. There is a requirement that if the Owner intends to bring a third party representative to the hearing, the Owner must notify the chairman of the Hearing Panel of that fact at least two days prior the scheduled hearing date.
    • For more information, see Violation and Delinquencies
  • What happens if I don’t attend to the hearing?
    • If the Owner fails to appear at the scheduled hearing and provides no written information by this dateline, the hearing Panel Will rule on the matter based solely on information provide by the Association’s Management Company, Architectural Control Committee, or a Rules Committee of the Association.

If you have more questions please contact us